- Contact any location, introduce yourself and completely read, sign, and turn in a consignment contract. (Consignment profiles will be assigned after completion of the consignment contract)
- Communicate with the team what you have available for consignment - item name, colorway, size, condition, and desired payout.
- Organize a dropoff appointment or if shipping, an estimated time of arrival with tracking, for all accepted items. Upon arrival, all items are carefully inspected and authenticated.
- Receive payment within 5-10 business days of your sale directly into your bank account.
- Emails of stores listed below
Terms and Conditions
With one of the fastest consignment turn around rates in the industry, We aim to use our platform to connect the dots between consignors and buyers. Once emails have been received, our team of pricing experts attempt to give consignors the most reasonable payout pricing options on their items. Pricing is determined based on current market value of the item, demand of the item, and overall condition of the item.
If and when an item sells, payment will be remitted to seller within 10 business days. All items sold from the span of Monday - Sunday are paid out via direct deposit the following Friday. Our standard consignment term is 30 days. Once 30 days has passed, consignors can either pick up the item or leave in store unless instructed otherwise by Swish Studios. Consignors may be asked to pick up their items after 30 days. In this case, if items are not picked up within 60 days of consigning the item, then items may at that point become the property of Swish Studios. If you request to remove your item before the 30 day term, then Swish Studios reserves the right to charge a flat fee of $20 for each item removed.
Contact any Swish Studios location.
Swish Studios Las Vegas
Swish Studios Lakewood
Swish Studios Glendale
Swish Studios Irvine
Swish Studios Santa Monica